Music is taught by Mr Mitchell
- Spring Newsletter 2 (866KB)
- Spring Newsletter 1 (893KB)
- Autumn Term Newsletter 2 (805KB)
- Science Topic Map (374KB)
- Year 1 in Literacy (223KB)
- The Year 1 Learner (Maths) (162KB)
This term we have used the outdoor areas in lots of different curriculum areas. We completed many science activities to identify insects and plants. In Art, we created self-portraits from natural objects and completed rubbings on different surfaces. We read lots of stories in the outdoor learning classrooms.
In maths, we continued working within numbers to 100. We have used the mathematical symbols <, > and = to find things bigger than, smaller than and equal to in the outdoor environment. We wrote number sentences and linked these to our number bonds to 10 and 20.