Spanish taught by Mrs Kay and music by Mr Mitchell
- Autumn Term Newsletter 2 (570KB)
- Spring Newsletter (2) (227KB)
- Spring Newsletter (1) (231KB)
- Year 5 & 6 Literacy (228KB)
- The Year 6 Learner (Maths) (176KB)
Year 6 summer term
We have completed a very busy and productive half term in Year 6, although SATs have been cancelled we are still working hard to help with transition to secondary school.
We have finished our history topic (studying WW2) and on Friday May 7th we celebrated VE day with a party in class. In science we have been studying the properties of materials and how states of matter change.
We looked at the work of Clarice Cliff. We designed our own cup and saucer, in a similar style, made our cup and saucer out of clay and used paint to complete our work.