The PTA works hard to raise funds to enable the children to enjoy the ‘extras’ that make our school such a good place to be!
We have recently signed the agreement for our new Adventure Trail – we will keep everyone updated as we begin construction.
These ‘extras’ include:
- the school swimming pool
- renovated pond / outdoor nature area
- climbing frames
- large outdoor musical instruments
- outdoor table tennis tables
- a covered outdoor classroom
- a large pergola and plants to create a shady area
- picnic tables
- contribution to Ipads
- contribution to foundation playground
- outside stage area
- prizes, refreshments, crackers, presents and Easter eggs for the annual Christmas festivities and Easter challenge …. and much, much more!
In 2014 – 2015, the PTA raised the fantastic sum of £10,645, (in addition to the £20,000 raised for the pool refurbishment project) which enables the good work to carry on!
If the company you work for offers match funding or similar volunteering/fundraising incentives then we would be delighted to hear from you if you are willing to support us (even in a small way) with an event that would qualify – this can significantly boost our fundraising efforts.
Not sure? Well many national/international PLC’s /high-profile companies offer this (perhaps some smaller ones too) – often your HR department will be able to let you know.
Access Gift Aid Declaration form here :
- Gift Aid Declaration Form (21KB)