- 3rd July 2020 Letter to parents (176KB)
- 26th June 2020 Letter to parents (171KB)
- 19th June 2020 Letter to parents (159KB)
- 12th June 2020 Letter to parents (157KB)
- 5th June 2020 Letter to parents (160KB)
- 28th May 2020 Letter to parents (162KB)
- 22nd May 2020 Letter to parents (164KB)
- 8th May 2020 Letter to parents (594KB)
- 1st May 2020 Letter to parents (348KB)
- 3rd April 2020 letter to parents (187KB)
- Reading Tips (2MB)
- NHS Advice Line Information (257KB)
- PSHE presentation (1MB)
- Drugs Education Policy (217KB)
You are now able to pay for school dinners / trips / PTA events online using the School Gateway app.
Please click link to add to your phone or computer
|Good communication between home and school is important and we use the following ways to help this happen:|
Parent Consultation Evenings
These are held in the Autumn and Spring Terms and are an opportunity for you to meet and talk with your child’s teacher.
Your child’s work will be available for you to see and will provide some of the talking points in your discussion with the teacher.
Contact with Class Teachers
If you have any queries or concerns regarding your child please speak with the class teacher in their teacher surgery times (these should be on the classroom window).
The end of the day is better for this than first thing in the morning. An appointment can always be made via the school office.
These are sent out at the end of the Summer Term.
These happen regularly during the school year and we will write to you in advance to let you know the dates and times.
Contact with the Headteacher
Mrs Holt is available to speak to parents but it is advisable to make an appointment through the school office.
It is sometimes necessary to contact parents during the school day if their child has an accident or is taken ill. For this reason it is important that you notify us of any changes in contact information i.e. mobile/work phone numbers so that we have up to date information.
Please also let us know of any email changes so we send relevant newsletters and school letters to the right address.
The School has a commitment to safeguarding pupils, following guidance from the Local Authority and DCSF. This is described in the Safeguarding Policy which is available from the School Office. It includes a commitment to safer recruitment.