Welcome to Panshanger Primary School
We are delighted to announce that we, Panshanger Primary School, have achieved the School Games Gold Mark Award for the 2022/23 academic year.
The School Games Mark is a Government-led award scheme launched in 2012, facilitated by the Youth Sport Trust to reward schools for their commitment to the development of competition across their school and into the community, and we are delighted to have been recognised for our success.
We are extremely proud of our pupils for their dedication to all aspects of school sport, including those young volunteers, leaders and officials who made our competitions possible.
As part of our application, we were asked to fulfil criteria in the areas of participation, competition, workforce and clubs, and we are pleased that the hard work of everyone at our school has been rewarded this year.
We look forward to applying once again in 2024!
The school was inspected by 2 Ofsted inspectors at the end of March 2023, they confirmed that Panshanger is a GOOD school.
- Panshanger is a happy school. Pupils are polite . They are taught to value and respect each other .
- Pupils trust staff and know that they will listen if they have concerns.
- Parents describe the school as ‘wonderful, nurturing amazing and supportive’.
- Pupils feel safe and are kept safe.
- Pupils’ respectful behaviour and their positive attitudes to school mean that learning is enjoyable and uninterrupted .
- Pupils leave at the end of Year 6 as confident young people , ready for their next stage in education
A few quotes from our latest Ofsted Inspection (March 2023) Panshanger Primary School Ofsted Report