- Create a happy, caring and stimulating learning environment in which children can enjoy, achieve and thrive.
- Develop resilience and realise each child’s full potential by promoting healthy lifestyles and by providing a wide range of learning opportunities for academic, social, emotional, moral, spiritual, cultural, and physical development.
- Raise self-esteem and confidence by helping each child to gain a sense of achievement and to take a pride in that achievement.
- Develop self-discipline and mutual respect for all members of the school and the wider community and encourage a caring, thoughtful attitude towards others.
- Foster a sense of responsibility for the environment and develop skills that the children will need in order to be active citizens and take their place in the wider world
- Provide a broad and balanced curriculum appropriate to the children’s needs, and in accordance with Development Matters and the National Curriculum