Contact: Amanda Reed
Tel: 01707 328846
Panshanger Primary School is a community school, therefore our children come from the local community.
We are an inclusive school and pride ourselves in doing our upmost to enable all children to fully participate in all aspects of school life. For us it’s about ‘equity’ – what do we need to provide to give children the safe experiences and opportunities.
- Accessibility Plan (265KB)
- Gifted and Talented Policy (231KB)
- SEND Policy (181KB)
- SEND Information Report (2MB)
- Inclusion Policy (228KB)
- ISD SEND advice line – : 01992 588574 (Wednesday, 2-4:30pm) Consultations poster
- School Nursing service/ Referral form:
- Speech and Language Therapy service (SALT):
- Welwyn and Hatfield School Partnership:
- SENDIASS – impartial Special Educational Needs and Disability Information, Advice and Support Service